460w x 60h (4) Gluten-Free Mall for Gluten-Free Foods

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Manicotti update - gf/df/vegan

Just a quick update on my quest to make Manicotti for Christmas. I made them again last night and this time added a little Xantam gum and baked them uncovered. The tops came out perfect but the bottom was a touch gummy. They did hold together better than the last batch. I think the shells are still a little too thick. I'm pretty sure I'll get this on the next go around (which may be Christmas itself!) I'll post the recipe once I'm done.

The original post is here: http://gfdfadventures.blogspot.com/2008/11/manicotti-gluten-freedairy-freevegan.html

No comments:

Visitors (Counted on Gluten Free/Dairy Free Waffles!)

free hit counter
600w x 110h Gluten-Free Mall for Gluten-Free Foods